Jersey College Fashion Player Nick Bulldogs 27 Chubb Stitched
Jersey College Fashion Player Nick Bulldogs 27 Chubb Stitched Black
Jump to navigation Jump to searchCollege Jersey Stitched Mark Crimson Tide Red Ingram 22
- Bowl Tuck Giants Justin Jersey Youth Football 91 White Stitched Super Xlvi(key): /kəmˈpliːʃən/
- Rhymes: -iːʃən
completion (plural completions)
- The act or state of being or making something complete; conclusion, accomplishment. quotations ▼
1898, Winston Churchill, chapter 10, in The Celebrity:
Mr. Cooke had had a sloop yacht built at Far Harbor, the completion of which had been delayed, and which was but just delivered. […] The Maria had a cabin, which was finished in hard wood and yellow plush, and accommodations for keeping things cold.
- (law) The conclusion of an act of conveyancing concerning the sale of a property.
- (Camo Service Football Youth Jones To 2018 Buccaneers Jersey Ronald Limited 27 Stitched Ii Salute) A forward pass that is successfully caught by the intended receiver.
- (Hull Blue Hockey Home Brett Blues Stitched Flag 16 Jersey Authentic Usa) The act of making a metric space complete by adding points.
- (Hull Blue Hockey Home Brett Blues Stitched Flag 16 Jersey Authentic Usa) The space resulting from such an act.
- (state of being complete): completenessJ New Blue White 4 Basketball Jersey Devils College Redick j Stitched, doneness; see also Thesaurus:completion
- (state of being or making complete): incompletion, unfinishedness; see also Thesaurus:incompletion
- (making complete; accomplishment): termination